Monday, July 20, 2026

Water Time.

With the weather being warm, I pulled out the doggy pool.  The dogs had an excellent time splashing around in it.  


Unfortunately, the pool got a crack in the side.  I remembered that we had a water trough at the ranch we were no longer using.  I brought it home and the dogs were equally happy with it.  Even Bella got in it.  This reminds me of the times when I was younger and I used to fill my dads wheel barrow with water and sit in it on hot summer days.

With the warm weather, I have been giving the horses some baths.  Pigeon was downright muddy, but now he is fresh and clean.  I think the appreciate the cool water on the hot days.

Levi is truly such a sweet boy.  He just loves getting his baths.


Look at that big booty.

The hard part is the drying.  Sidney bought a squeegee to help get some of the excess water off.  We always try to let them dry good before setting them free.  Inevitably, the very first thing they will do is roll in the sand.

I have some more Levi news coming up, but until then....

No comments: