Saturday, July 11, 2026

The Three D's.

For Kendall, these would be Dutch, Diego and Desi (not in that particular order).  Dutch Bros does a number of promotions each year, many of them give a percentage back to local and national charities.  Kendall scored these awesome pieces for there 'A Better World' campaign. 

The shift leads get together every month or so for dinner.

Tacos were on the menu this particular month.  I wish I would have been invited, really!

No one ever mentioned that Dutch needed to offer hazard duty pay.  Kendall took a little wipe out at work and had a nice bruise to show for it.  Drat!

Diego, hiding behind the giant Texas Roadhouse leftovers bag.  Once again, where was my invitation?  I would have said yes:).

Banging his head against the glass.  

Desi the feral cat.  She is, of course, far from that.  This cat is spoiled and sweet.


Kendall has become that girl.  Walking her cat on the leash.  So funny!  Desi escaped into the hallway one day.  Kendall had no idea, until her neighbor knocked on her door.  Apparently Desi was sitting outside of the door crying to be let back in.




I may have to put a cap on the Desi picture allotment each month.  Thoughts?

No comments: