Saturday, September 28, 2024

Visit to University of Idaho. Go Vandals!

Kendall and I took a trip to Moscow to tour the U of  I campus and meet with the Business Department.  My sister came down to spend the weekend with us.  My niece Heather is attending school there and she picked out her favorite stomps for us to visit.


The campus was beautiful.  Hilly for sure.


Kendall thought the tree growing in the middle of the CNR building was quite fun.

Heather took us to a delicious Italian restaurant.

Then we went axe throwing.  She totally kicked our butts, but I did have ONE moment where I was in the lead.  It was the first throw and I had a lucky one:).




At the end, they gave us the giant axe to pose with.  We thought it best that Heather handle that one.

Then, all heck broke loose.  We were lucky to get out there alive!

On the way home the next day, Kendall and I stopped in McCall to eat at My Father's Place.  I just love it there.  Kendall had a sweet tooth and grabbed a sundae before we left.  It was giant!  She definitely needed help eating it, and I obliged.

No comments: