Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Senior Pictures at Bruneau.

I have nothing but good things to say about Mike Reid Photography.  I could not have dreamed of a better senior picture experience.  We met him at Bruneau Sand Dunes for a combination dance and senior photo shoot.  






Here are just a few of the final pictures.  There were so many great ones that it was hard to choose.  Mike photographs a ton of athletes.  About halfway through the dance portion her turned around and said to me that he could not believe she had only been dancing three years.  He said she could do moves that he had only seen very advanced dancers that had been dancing decades pull off.  Kudos to Kendall, as it has been a combination of some natural gifts and a lot of hard work.


This was the first time Kendall had tried one of these types of jumps.  When Mike described what he wanted her to do, she asked him how she would be able to land it.  He replied, "self preservation".  Oh my goodness!













I really like this one.  It was toward the end and Kendall asked if he would take a picture of her footprints in the sand.  I love the symbolism of this one.

Here are some of the fun ones that we took, just because.




2025, in case you were wondering....


I was not really prepared for this one, but SO glad Mike captured it.  It sums up the good time we had.

No comments: