Thursday, September 5, 2024

The Adventures of Bella and Levi.

This really should be about all the fluffers, but it seems Bella and Levi stole the stage this month.  Do not let this cute little face fool you, Bella is a tyrant.  She stomps her feet when she wants something and stares daggers at you if you do not listen.  I have never met a dog that was a better communicator than Bella.

 

Sidney decided to take her to work.  That lasted about a week.  It is synonymous to a parent taking their child to work - not a great idea.  Any time Bella would hear Sidney's voice, she would jump the barriers to go be with her.  Needless to say, it stressed Sid out.  Her co-workers told her to keep bringing her, as that is really common with employee dogs and gets better with time.  That very well may be, but I think she is taking a break for now:).  Ah, Bella, you should have behaved.


Yep, Bella pretty much rules the roost around here.

Hannah goes on these long trail runs every other week with her Tae Kwon Do class.  She is kind enough to take Bella on some of these runs.  Bella loves every minute of it!

I signed up for another clinic with Levi.  This time Sidney was totally out of town.  Therefore, I had to load Levi up and take him to a new place by myself.  I took one step at a time.  Trailering him was a breeze and off we went.


I made sure to arrive early, hay bag in hand, so Levi could get used to the surroundings.

Levi was a champ, and I did alright too:).


Sid tried out a new saddle that we can use for both of the horses, as I am starting to ride more (not on Levi of course).  With a second saddle, she can ride Levi and I can ride Pigeon at the same time.  Win-Win!  

Just so we do not completely exclude Bailey and Pigeon, here is a picture of each of these cuties.

No comments: