Thursday, August 29, 2024

Sidney 'interview' 16.


Describe yourself?   
Nice, fun, outdoorsy.


What are you thankful for?   
My job, my horses, my dogs, my family, my friends.
 
What makes you happy?   
Animals. 
 
What makes you sad or angry?   
Anger. 
 
What do you want to be when you grow up?   

Something in the health care realm, whether it be animals or humans.  
 
What’s important to you?   
Being on time to places. 
 
What do you love most about yourself?   
How I am always down for an adventure. 
 
What do you love most about your mom?   
How she will do anything for us. 
 
What do you love most about your sister?   
That she is always down for a coffee run. 
 
If you could go anywhere, where would you want to go?   
Hawaii.  
 
Who do you admire? Why?   
My mom, because of how she handled everything after Dad died.  
 
What do you want to learn more about?   
Animal science.  
 
What’s something you’d like to do to help someone else?   
Taking one of my friends to youth group. 
 
What are you afraid of?  
Family members dying. 
 
If you could only keep one thing, what would you keep?  
Pigeon. 
 
What’s your favorite memory?  
Summer camp in Oregon this year. 
 
What are you proud of yourself for?   
Finding a job that I love. 
 
What are you looking forward to this year?     
Summer break.  
 
What do you dream about?   
My life when I am older with horses, kids and stuff. 
 
What else do you want to say? 
I don't have anything else to say. 

No comments: