Monday, July 17, 2023

Snake River Stampede 2023.

We attended the Snake River Stampede.  It is always a lot of fun, and has become more so as we have gotten to know a lot of the people in the horse community.  Many of our friends are in the Stampeders or carry flags.  My parents went with us.  They are the best.  My mom just makes me smile.  She truly marches to the beat of her own drummer sometimes, and I love her for that.


Hannah joined us, and it was her first rodeo ever.  I think she really enjoyed it.

I enjoyed a cowgirl cocktail.  It was magnificent.

The Snake River Stampeders never disappoint.

Some think the bull riding is the best.  My personal favorite is the saddle bronc riding.  I must have been too busy watching, because I did not get too many pictures.

At the end of the rodeo, they let all of the bronc horses in the arena for a round of applause.  They are beautiful!

No comments: