Sunday, July 23, 2023

The Junk Drawer - July 2023.

My ramblings.  Shouldn't they all start with a sunset picture or flowers?  Yes, of course.  I just love this cotton candy sky.


My friend gifted us this beautiful succulent along with some gift cards to our most favorite places.  You know who you are, and it did not go without notice the thoughtfulness that went into these items.  Thank you!

I decided it was time to get rid of the red carpet.  I am very happy with my decision, and so are the doggos!

Sidney got this fortune and was sure to tell us all about it, "Your uplifting spirit is just what your family need."  Oh boy!

Kendall and Sidney house sat for our neighbors for two weeks.  They have three fun doggos that the girls bonded with (only two pictured).


Who doesn't need a personalized mounting block?

Continuous improvement.  What a fantastic way to spend a Saturday night!

Deal of the century alert.  I managed to find this pair of $150 jeans at a second hand store for $16.  They happened to fit Sid like a glove.  She is thrilled to be a proud owner of a pair of Kimes Ranch jeans.

We dog sat Winnie Cooper for a couple of days.  She is a sweet girl.  She was forever grateful that Bella lost interest in her, and she could actually relax.

No comments: