Friday, July 21, 2023

My Heart is Full (mostly).

 I thought about changing the title of this post to remove the word 'mostly', but I thought vulnerability would be best here.  My daughters are forging ahead and spreading their wings.  I am through the roof excited for them.  It does not mean that I am absent of a twinge of sadness.  I can see glimpses of the future.  It is amazing and heartbreaking all at the same time.  This post is full of pictures that they sent me, because they were off with their friends, enjoying life!




Sid and Jayde made a couple of their dreams come true.  They hauled their horses to Eagle Island for a ride and a swim in the river, followed by a ride through Dutch Bros.






Sid said that people were pulling over and taking their pictures.  One guy even leaned out his window and said, "You guys are awesome.  That is such an Idaho thing to do!"  Yes, this was definitely a check mark on the bucket list for Sidney.

Kendall doing face masks with Hannah and Sid.

The girls have even figured out how to air up the paddle boards and take them out on their own.  I even let Kendall drive the truck.  As much as this terrifies me, this is how they grow.  This is how they learn. 

No comments: