Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Winter Recital - The Celebration.

Kendall had her Winter Recital.  We were all looking forward to it.  As I wrote on my IG, as a dance mom of a teenager, I do not get a backstage pass.  I also no longer drive her to and from practice each night, so there are no opportunities to sneak peaks through the studio windows.  It was a long and fun filled day.  Kendall had to be to the venue by 8am.  There were shows at 10am, 1pm, 4pm and 7pm.  

She brought her energy and also a pair of reindeer antlers.  A bunch of the dancers took silly pictures donning the antlers. There were a ton of them, but I included a few of my favorites here.







There was not a lack of selfies for sure.  


Oh and food or drinks between each show was an absolute must.  Emma has a reputation for hot sauce.  The girls made sure she had enough for the day.


Subway for everyone.  Sid enjoyed getting in on some of the action!


My parents came to the first and second shows.  



Sidney indulged me with a selfie.


However, she was not having any of the other pictures.  


Grace and Liza came to the final show.  Kendall was very excited to see them.


This sweet girl enjoyed every moment of her special day, and so did I!

No comments: