Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Reindeer Games.

Sidney has been doing some Tuesday night clinics this winter.  They have been super fun and helpful.  Most of the nights, her friend Lydia attends as well.  This week they had 'reindeer' games in lieu of training.  I guess I should not say in lieu of training, because these games were very tricky and good training for both the horse and the rider.

Lydia and Andy.


Sidney and Pigeon.  Love the hat!


Each team had to trot a lap with the crepe paper between them.  This took a few tries and lots of laughs to finish.




There was a giant ball for the horses to push from one end of the arena to the other and back.  Pigeon was definitely not sure about this one at first.



Here is me, freezing my butt off!  In all seriousness, my heated vest rocks!

No comments: