Saturday, December 24, 2022

Tidbits.

 It has been a fun December.  We started off the month with a musical.  My mom went with the girls and I to watch The Secret Garden.  Every time I go to one of these musicals, I am grateful for our season tickets.  They really are magical.


This is actually kind of gross and also very cool.  Sidney and I were pulling into the garage when she exclaimed, "Look at that huge bird."  It turns out it was a hawk feasting on a smaller bird.  It was pretty phenomenal to sit and watch it all take place.


We pulled out the Christmas puzzle and completed it.  However, Sidney tried to do the puzzle trick, with the dogs in the room.  She lost a few pieces on the ground, which we had to quickly pull out of their mouths!  We dried them off and flattened them out.  Yep, gross, but my parents bought me this puzzle.  Then we counted the pieces.  Yep, we were two short.  Thankfully, we eventually found them underneath the puzzle board.  It was a very close call, but we managed to keep it all in tact!


Kendall has been up to visit Kevin's gravesite.  Sidney and I had not been up there for awhile.  So we drove up there on one of the snowy Boise mornings.  It was a beautiful site.  The Christmas wreaths had been placed at each headstone.  I know he would be so proud to be buried here.


One of Kendall's dance friends from last year, Elerie, surprised them all at practice last week.  She is home from college for Christmas.  They were all super excited to see her.


Sidney bought a kit to do acrylic nails.  I must say, she is very good.  I visited her nail studio for a full set of french tips.




Very professional.  I would give her the highest Yelp rating, give the opportunity.

No comments: