Sunday, November 22, 2020

Surfing, Shaving and the Sunrise.

When I was living in Point Mugu,  my friend and I used to go surfing at the Ventura - Malibu County Line.  There is a little restaurant there called Neptune's Net.  We loved this place.  We managed to make friends with a number of the regulars there.  I passed one of my t-shirts from there down to Kendall.  She wears it around town from time to time.  The other night we were in line at the grocery store when this older gentlemen leaned over and said "Mom, I like your daughters shirt.  I used to surf there all the time."  Small world!  It was so fun to connect with someone and learn that we knew a few of the same people.  
 

Sidney has been talking about getting an undercut for some time.  Last week, I took her to the Aveda Institute and we got it done.  She was so nervous.


It turned out absolutely adorable.  I have had this done on my hair before.  It is impossible to keep your hands off it.


I captured this beautiful sunrise the other morning.  Sometimes it is disappointing to take a picture and realized that my camera did not do it justice.  This time, the picture did not disappoint.  

No comments: