Sunday, November 22, 2020

McCall Getaway.

 The girls and I managed to get away for a fun weekend in McCall.  My sister and Hallie joined us.  We watched a ton of movies, talked, relaxed, walked and ate a ton of junk food.  It was great to see them.




Of course, we could not go to McCall without a trip to the lake.  It is so beautiful and relaxing there.


Bailey stayed with my parents while we were out of town.  He loves it there, but always seems happy to be home.  I guess he is just like us...loves a vacation, but there is no place like home!

The last time we were in McCall the pool was closed.  This time, we were able to reserve the pool for 30 minutes each day.  It does not seem like near enough time, but we were happy to get the little bits we did.  

The ladies utilized one of their sessions for a water workout.

Yes, I am embarrassed to say, we actually did devour all of this junk food:).

I had forgotten to pack my slippers.  Fortunately I found these toasty delights at the local market.  My toes were thankful.  It was chilly up there.  I think we had not yet adapted to the cold weather.

No comments: