Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Virtual Beer Tasting, Yes!

 A local marketing company that I do business with invited me to a virtual beer tasting.  I absolutely despise beer, but it sounded like something fun to do.  I signed up for it and invited my Dad to join me.  About an hour before the beer tasting, a package arrived on my door step from a local brewery, Lost Grove Brewing.  


The bag was full of fun things.  A bag of peanuts from City Peanut Shop and some wonderful chocolate from The Chocolat Bar.  There were also six cans of beer, each a different brew.  

The brewmaster walked us through each of the various beers while we sipped and snacked.  It was a lot of fun!  I learned a lot about beer and also a few fun facts about Idaho's contribution to the beer community, which is actually pretty significant.  Idaho currently ranks as the #1 barley producing state, of which 70% is used for beer bewing.  Huh!

At the end of the night, we each chose our favorite beer and will receive a pack of full size beers in the brew of our choice.  


No comments: