Monday, August 31, 2026

Junk Drawer - August 2026.

It has been a busy month, so I have had to be intentional about slowing down and taking a minute to look up.  


I try to wake up early each morning and exercise.  On the mornings I stretch or do yoga, Willow loves to join me.  She really gets in the way, but I love to have her and manage to find a way to work around her.  Besides, her auto feeder usually goes off about halfway through, so she runs off to eat her breakfast while I finish.

Tired animals.  They love my gear down evening routine as much as I do.  In fact, if I am not in my room in time, Bella and Bailey are laying in their kennels by the time I get in there.

Such a cutie!

Willow has even sucked my dad into her orbit.

No comments: