Friday, August 14, 2026

Boise Open 2026.

Before I begin, I would like to state that this has been a terrible summer for wasps.  After a decades long hiatus from stings, I have been stung three times this year.  The most recent one was while I was golfing.  I was driving the cart to my ball.  My dad was in the passenger seat and had a wasp fly into him and bounce off.  While he was exclaiming, the dumb thing stung me right in the neck.

My dad and mom gifted me a round of golf to Warm Springs for my birthday.  All my years in Boise, and I had never played this course.  My dad and I decided to play the morning the Boise Open began.  

It was a beautiful morning.  Thank goodness, because I don't think either of us played our best game.

We headed to the Boise Open after our round to get a few pointers.  It was a lot of fun.  John Daly Jr. was playing, so we followed his group on the course.  

We also took in a few of the concerts.  My mom joined us for the Counting Crows concert.


The last night, my mom and I went to see Hardy.  It was a GREAT concert.  I dressed full on redneck for the occasion.



All in all it was a great week of golf, concerts and family time!

No comments: