Thursday, September 3, 2026

A Tattoo for Sid and Concerts on the Blue, Etc.

Sidney is officially 18 and really does not need my permission to get a tattoo anymore.  That being said, I was honored when she wanted to know what I thought and asked me to go along with her.  It was a quick and painless experience, at least from my vantage point.


She was pretty happy with the end result.

The 'I love you' is Kevin's handwriting from a card she had from him and the heart is my signature move.

Once a month, Sidney attends a high school worship gathering. This month they had a concert on the blue turf.

Okay, even if you don't love cats, you have to admit, she is pretty cute.

Sidney and her friends playing sunset pickleball.  She bought herself some new pink balls.

Sidney's senior picture photo shoot was postponed due to all the smoke.  We were finally able to reschedule it, and it was a glorious evening.  The weather was beautiful and the photographer had an amazing place to shoot.  We took Pigeon along for some photos as well.

No comments: