Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Junk Drawer - December 2023.

My mom and I took Danni out the ranch to meet her look alike.  They were adorable together.  I especially love the first picture, as I look like a legit farmer:)!



Sid and I bought Levi his first tail bag.

We took bets on how long it would stay on.  I though a day.  Sid thought 2 days.  I think it has been on for five days now, though it does need a good washing.

I found this beautiful Christmas puzzle at the thrift store and put it together.  I am happy to report that there were NO missing pieces!


I put ornaments on the tree this year.  So far the dogs have left them alone.  Yes!

We decided to put the nativity on top of the refrigerator this year, so we could look at it every day.  I think this was a great decision!


Random picture of my homemade steak nachos.  I just did not want to forget this deliciousness.

At first, I had no idea how I got this picture of Hannah on my phone.  Then, I recognized the background.  It is Hannah dressed as an elf at the HVR Christmas party.  This is too good to not include in the junk drawer.

No comments: