Monday, December 25, 2023

Christmas 2023.

I am typing this blog in my office with my new diffuser going.  My sister (aka Santa) surprised me with this lovely gift.  I feel so Zen and am looking forward to using it each and every Monday morning:).  For now, I will enjoy the lavender scent as I type.

It was such a nice Christmas this year.  It was low key, but awesome.  My mom rounded us up for the Christmas Eve candlelight service.  I have not been to one of these in years.  It was the most real, most beautiful thing I have done in quite some time.  I really had to hold back my tears a couple of times.  The pastor, Jeff, gave a brief message that held so much meaning.  



After the service, we went home and had an excellent steak dinner followed by an evening of bingo games.



My mom and I taking a nice picture before the games began!

I was having a pathetic first round with only one number being called for much of the game.  Please observe the beautiful pennies with their heads up looking in the same direction.  

Shortly after that picture was taken, I had all the stars align and I won the first bingo prize.  I drew a package from the table of lovely gifts.

I opened it with great excitement only to find the honey pot waiting inside.  How can that be?  It was a great laugh, for sure.  

Kendall did a marvelous job calling the numbers.  She confessed that being the bingo caller is one of her favorite things.

My dad has the touch, as he always picks the best bingo prizes.  He won the milk bone dog biscuits again this year.

I promise you that is sparkling cider in that wine glass!

Kendall won a smores kit in Bingo.  Her and Sid jumped right in to make them.


On Christmas morning my mom brought homemade cinnamon rolls for everyone.

Kendall worked Christmas Eve morning and put together Rebel kits for her and Sid to make Christmas morning.

My favorite bro-ista putting the morning Rebels together.  She certainly is adorable.

A few fun Christmas unwrapping pictures.


Kendall gifted the three of us matching necklaces that she had custom made.  I love it!  All of the gifts seemed so thoughtful.

Bailey and Bella enjoyed some extra special Christmas biscuits.  If you have never been to Northwest Pets, I hightly recommend it.  They have the most amazing things.  I good spend a fortune in there.

Sidney and I went and took a few Christmas Day pictures with the boys.


No comments: