Friday, December 1, 2023

Snow and Seattle Bound.

We got our first snow of the season, and it was a slick one.  I had to leave that morning for a work trip to Seattle.  The roads were incredibly slick.  I was very worried about Sid driving to her Math class, since she has not had much snow and ice practice.  Thankfully, my mom and dad were willing and able to jump in and help.  

Here is the view from my plane ride above the clouds.  Blue skies here.


Sid managed to find a ride out to the ranch as well.  Where there is a will, there is a way.  Levi was looking pretty cute in the snow.  Sid is so good to take pictures and send them to me, while I am on my trips.

The snow stopped coming down eventually.

Now if only we could get a bit more, so we could practice slick road driving.

No comments: