Wednesday, May 24, 2023

The Junk Drawer May 2023.

 The weather has been fantastic lately.  The girls put up the kiddie pool for the dogs.  They had a water day with sprinklers, hoses and the pool.  


Sidney even took a run through the sprinklers with Bella.

I walked out to the side yard one day to find all my tomato cages lined up near the shed.  It turns out Sidney was tired of going behind the shed to retrieve a barking Bailey, so she set this barrier up.  It kind of made me giggle.

We watched my parents dogs over Mother's Day weekend, while they went up North for my grandma's celebration of life.  About ten minutes before they got to my house to pick up their dogs, I send Sid out to the side yard to get them.  She come back in, "They're gone!"  Oh no.  I could not believe this.  Just as she said this, Bella comes running into the kitchen.  Okay, one came home.  It turns out we got a freak storm that blew open the side gate.  Kendall, Sid and I jumped in the car to go find the others.  Thankfully one of my neighbors found the hoodlums a block over and was keeping them distracted.  We got them home moments before my parents arrived.  It was a real 'Home Alone' moment.


While Kendall and I were at Reed's, we stopped in and got each of the dogs a treat at Zamzow's.

Kendall did the honors of passing the treats out.  The dogs were pretty happy about it.

I post this for no other reason than it is just beautiful to see the nicely trimmed tree and plush green lawn.  I will not mention that one of these gorgeous trees has crushed a sprinkler line.  Grr!

No comments: