Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Road Trip with Grandma

The girls went on a road trip with Grandma Karen this weekend.  My nephew Dylan is getting married at the end of July.  The girls went up to his fiances bridal shower.  In any other time, this would be awesome.  However, this year it makes me nervous to send them anywhere.  They literally have bee confined to a very tight circle the past few months.  We weighed the risks, and they all went.  It was a small gathering in my sisters back yard.  I think they really needed the break, and it was good to honor Heather in a summer that has made planning a wedding incredibly uncertain.  It is such an uncertain year all around.  It is hard to know if one is being too conservative or not conservative enough.  UGH!


Of course, they had to stop at the mercantile for snacks.  It is our absolute favorite place to stop.  




Goofballs!

Enjoying the evening with their cousins.


Sidney dog whispering Dakota.

The girls and I had the privilege of making the cake pops for the bridal shower.  These are becoming a family favorite.  We already  have a request to make two batches for the wedding.  Yes!  Good thing I have helpers.


No comments: