Friday, June 12, 2020

Happenings at 7204.

My parents neighbor hung a beautiful sign on his garage with his house number.  I remarked to my parents how awesome it was.  So, when they wanted to thank me for helping with the patio roof and shed, they surprised me with this awesome house sign.  When they asked their neighbor where he had purchased it, it turns out that his sister had made it for him.  He told my mom that he would make me one.  I love it!


Our little free library has gotten a lot of activity this spring.  The girls and I have been frantically reloading it with books to keep the neighborhood reading.  Even the birds have been enjoying it!


My mom, Sid and I venture out to Old Navy for summer shopping. 

Sidney and I scored these cute matching t-shirts.  We scored such great finds, that I was 'forced' to take Kendall out for a shopping trip as well.  Shucks!

I am not sure that I want to even post this picture, because Kendall looks way too old and way too gorgeous, but here it is.  She went to the Aveda Institute and had her hair cut and styled.  My neighbor saw me out on the scooter and mentioned that if I needed any help cleaning the shotgun, he would be happy to assist.  I think I may  need to take him up on that offer.

No comments: