Sunday, September 4, 2016

Other Random Unforgettables.

Here are a few things that I did not want to forget.  So, I will tuck them away here. 

The girls were asked to get up in front of service to recite verses and say a few words about Awana.  Kendall did the first service.  She was amazing.

Sidney went up in front of the second service.  She did an outstanding job and really spoke from her heart.  I am so proud of these girls!

We had a very nice summer and managed to enjoy some late summer evenings in our backyard.  The girls doing gymnastics and goofing off.  Kevin and I reading, talking or just enjoying the moment.



I am super excited to have the opportunity to expand Project Lead the Way in our community.  The school that the girls attend will be implementing the Launch program this fall.


And, of course, the first day of school picture.  What a couple of cuties!

No comments: