Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Headstands and Other Shenanigans.

I have always dabbled in yoga, but decided to take it a bit more seriously this year.  There is an 83 year old woman in my class that can do every single advanced pose.  She is truly inspiring.  As I was telling my COO about this (he also does yoga), he said, "I know Claire.  I also know that she does yoga more than once a month.  If you want to get better, you need to be on your mat at least twice a week."  That same week, the instructor read an inspirational story that prompted me want to make it a priority.  Since I have been going regularly, I have noticed such a difference.  I am stronger both mentally and physically.  While my mom was here, I had her take a picture of my latest accomplishment...the headstand.


The girls did a lot of swimming this summer, and I did zero clarifying.  When they got their back to school haircuts, the lady recommended a treatment.  Once the pool closed down, I took them in for some pampering.  They had such a great time, giggling and talking loudly under the hair dryers.


These girls...they crack me up.  No matter where we go, they can find something to giggle about.  This is what a stroll by Sephora led to....


No comments: