Saturday, October 11, 2014

Mom Offers A Helping Hand.

While Terrell was recovering from her surgery, my mom came down to help.  It was such an amazing time.  She spent four weeks down here with us.  It was the most time we had spent together since I was in high school. She brought her dog, Boston, with her.  The girls and I took her on countless walks and bike rides.  The girls taught her how to stamp cards and created quite an obsessed stamper!

About halfway through her trip my dad flew down with Dylan and Hallie for the weekend.  It was great to have them all here.  One of the mornings, we went downtown to watch the hot air balloons take off.  Unfortunately, the weather did not permit it.  Second best thing?  A trip the the MK Nature Center.

My boss promised Sidney that the sturgeon only eat little boys (not little girls), so she enjoys watching with abandon.

It was so sad to see my mom go.  It was such a great time.  We are all looking forward to seeing her again, though not for as long, during the second knee surgery.  I am certain that Terrell is not looking forward to it nearly as much as us:)  I suppose if there has to be a silver lining, a visit with my mom would be it.

No comments: