Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hippies Chicks & Full Body Tracing.

The girls make me smile with their outfit choice's.  The way they dress has been a battle that I decided early on I was not going to fight.  As long as they are not completely weather inappropriate (with some exceptions) or just plain inappropriate, I have chosen to "let it go."  We have left the house with pants on backwards, shirts inside out, complete mismatches, accessories overdone, cowboy boots with fancy dresses, rain boots on sunny days, knee high socks with capris, the list could go on.  My sister thinks this is quite funny given that I am usually in a carefully chosen outfit.  Weekends do not count, as sweatpants are my outfit of choice for weekends. 

Kendall has recently been putting together some fabulous outfits.  Sid on the other hand is still in the experimental stage.  What you do not see in this outfit is that she is wearing purple capris under the skirt.  Later in the day, her headband was wrapped around her wrist and hand like a Madonna glove from the 80's.  Kendall said something to her about this outfit.  Kendall said, "Sidney do you know that you are wearing a dress with a skirt?  That is kind of weird."  Sidney's reply, "I do not care.  I like what I am wearing and that is all that counts."  Good for her - little turkey!


Kendall had this bright idea to lay on the white paper and have her Dad trace her.

Sidney also liked the idea, only she had a very hard time not laughing through the whole process.  Both of the girls are currently coloring in their body traces with outfits and faces.

This picture of Sidney was just too darn cute to pass up.  She is going through such a mischievous phase right now.

No comments: