Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A Few More Treats!

If I have mentioned it before, I will mention it again.  I am spoiled.  My mom has definitely went above and beyond to help decorate our home.  She did a few additional touches that are just amazing.  The first one she made was a soft cornice box with box pleats for our back door.  She used the same fabric as the kitchen window.
 
 


Next she made a gorgeous cornice for our bathroom window.  I just have to be careful not to fall asleep in the tub!
The details of the fabric and the beads are beautiful.

Lastly, she made a valance for our craft room/office.  I did not want to put a lot of money into this window, so she used a board for the rod pocket instead of hardware (not sure if I have the lingo totally correct, but close enough).


No comments: