Thursday, January 4, 2024

Kendall's Birthday Interview '17'.

 Describe yourself.   

Strong, hard working, empathetic, kind. 

 

What are you thankful for?   
My family. My opportunities. Dutch. Dance. 
 
What makes you happy?   
Dance, work, being with friends and family. 
 
What makes you sad or angry?   
Disrespect towards people I love. 
 
What do you want to be when you grow up?   

I am not sure yet, but I do want to help others and make a difference in someone’s life. 
 
What’s important to you?   
Overall...kindness. 
 
What do you love most about yourself?   
My determination and ability to empathize. 
 
What do you love most about your mom?   
Her love of development and improvement in life. 
 
What do you love most about your sister?   
Her sense of humor and how passionate she is about horses. 
 
If you could go anywhere, where would you want to go?   
New Zealand.  
 
Who do you admire? Why?   
My mom. She works so hard, is so committed to everything she does, and has the kindest soul.  
 
What do you want to learn more about?   
How each person functions differently, the psychology behind intentions.  
 
What’s something you’d like to do to help someone else?   
Bringing people flowers without any rhyme or reason. It truly is the little things :) 
 
What are you afraid of?  
Losing my family. 
 
If you could only keep one thing, what would you keep?  
My memory box. 
 
What’s your favorite memory?  
Going to San Diego with Dad and the family, and visiting Disney and Sea World 
 
What are you proud of yourself for?   
Balancing school, work, dance and finding a job and an art that I love so much. 
 
What are you looking forward to this year?     
Performing my solo, specifically in Seattle.  
 
What do you dream about?   
The unknown of the future. As scary as it is, it’s so beautiful. 
 
What else do you want to say? 
Slay the house down, boots, Houston I’m deceased. 

No comments: