Monday, January 8, 2024

Goodbye Snow, Hello Sunshine.

I have somehow managed to miss just about every snow storm this year.  I had a work trip to San Diego when the snow started falling this month.  I was never more happy to have school called off for snow though!  While I was out of state, I did not really want the girls on the icy/snowy roads.  Here is the beautiful view from my hotel.


I wore the lovely family bouquet necklace that Kendall had gifted me at Christmas.

Here is another beautiful shot from our meeting room.  You can see the Coronado bridge in the distance.

Janelle and I took our traditional picture together.  Only this time, it was not a selfie.  Jennifer jumped in to take it.


I am thankful that I have amazing co-workers that I enjoy spending time with!

No comments: