Sunday, August 27, 2023

This is 15 (Sidney).

1. Describe yourself.  funny

2. What are you thankful for?  my horses3. What makes you happy?  my horses4. What makes you sad or angry?  getting in trouble5. What do you want to be when you grow up?  I don't know yet.6. What’s important to you?  family, friend and horses7. What do you love most about yourself?  that I have a good work ethic8. What do you love most about your mom?  she is hardworking, tough and gorgeous9. What do you love most about your sister?  she is pretty and an extrovert10. If you could go anywhere, where would you want to go?  the salt flats11. Who do you admire? Why?  my mom, because she is hardworking and supportive12. What do you want to learn more about?  horse training13. What’s something you’d like to do to help someone else?  anything they need14. What are you afraid of? people or animals that I am close to dying15. If you could only keep one thing, what would you keep? my horses16. What’s your favorite memory? when dad bought me the squeaky toy17. What are you proud of yourself for?  training Levi18. What are you looking forward to this year?    getting my license19. What do you dream about?  having a good career when I am older and to be able to have horse of my own20. What else do you want to say?enjoy the little things

No comments: