Thursday, August 3, 2023

Friday Funday!

Since life has been crazy between my schedule and the girls' schedules, it seems like a long vacation is out of the question.  In lieu of a vacation, I have been taking a few Friday's off and having a bit of fun.  I typically have to plan some things out, or I will end up in my office.


My dad and I have been getting in some rounds of golf.  It is a lot of fun, even if I do end up spending some time at the beach!


One Friday, the A10's were doing maneuvers and kept buzzing the course.  It was awesome.  I just love that sound, after many years of living on air bases.

I have been spending time at the ranch on Friday's with Sid and the gang.

Sidney, Hannah and I loaded up the horses and took them over to 10 Mile Riding Club one of the Friday's.



The girls took the horses on the trail course, while I walked Levi on the outer trail and stayed in the arena.  I was not too sure if I was ready to try him on the trail course yet.


Bill put in a patience pole at the ranch. I tried Levi at it.  He did well.  It is good for him to learn to stand tied.

Jayde bought a unicorn sprinkler.  She and Sid inflated it one Friday and set up jumps for their horses and rode them through the sprinkler.  Pigeon was not too sure at first, but he did follow Kaycee's lead.

Sidney, Hannah and I took the horse on a trail ride (walk in my case).  Levi did super well.  On the way back, it was getting kind of dark and a few of the branches looked like scary goblins to him, but he did good!


I think I could get used to these Friday Fundays!

No comments: