Monday, January 10, 2022

That Wall, Those Puzzles, One Puppy Free to the Next Owner:).

The other night, I was in the dining room working on a puzzle, when I heard a ruckus in the other room.  Then I heard Sidney shout, "Seriously, how can one dog do so much damage?"  I reluctantly got out of my chair to see what had happened.  As Sidney explained it, Bella flew through the air to play attack Bailey.  Bailey jump out of the way and Bella proceeded to fly - directly into the wall -  head first.  She dented the aluminum corner strip, which caused the dry wall to crack.  Holy smokes!  It is a wonder she is not doggy concussed.




I really have nothing to say. She is crazy.  We love her.  She is crazy.  Does anyone want to borrow her for 18 months?  

This picture is one of the puzzles that I got to finish.  One of the puzzles that she did not manage to eat before completion.  So far, she has eaten two of my puzzles and one of Sid's.  We do not like her some days, but we love her all of the days!

No comments: