Saturday, February 27, 2021

I Love these Ladies.

We celebrated Valentines with our third annual Galentines dinner and gift exchange.  It has become such a fun tradition that we all look forward to.  Terrell hosted this year and decorated such a beautiful table and delicious diner.



We had lots of yummy desserts to choose from.  We exchange small gifts just for fun.  Everything was especially thoughtful this year!


I am so thankful to have both of these beautiful ladies close by.  They are such awesome influences on the girls and have so much to teach me about raising children.  I am glad the girls are creating so many amazing memories with their grandparents.  



My dad gets a break from all the ladies on this one night of the year.  I imagine he is pretty heartbroken that he has to watch sports and eat a frozen meal on this particular night - NOT!

No comments: