Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Fall, Family and Friends.

If I have not said it already, I will say it again "Fall has become my favorite season."  The girls and I have been trying to take advantage of my Dad's new job at the golf course.  I will say one thing for certain, his personal golf game is off the charts!  No more slicing, straight down the fairway.

Sidney and I spent a Sunday afternoon digging up the  grass around our side yard herb garden.  A few days later, she helped my dad lay weed barrier and rock.  It looks beautiful!  Though, I think I need to add one more raised bed now:)

Hannah stayed over, and I put her and the girls to work raking leaves.  They did not seem to mind at all!  The girls raked the neighbors leaves, and he magically 'found' a couple of movie passes lying around a few days later.  Seriously, Steve!

Sidney went to Spooktacular with her friend, Avery's, family.

They had a great time, and I received a lot of fun pictures along the way.


Sidney is still loving every minute of horseback  riding.  She had grown quite confident around the horses.  Her favorite thing to do right now is trotting.  I love this girl!

I love this sweet girl too.  She is part sassy teenager and part cuddly young girl.  Sometimes I have trouble keeping up with which one woke up that morning, but I sure love doing life with her!

Kendall has been teaching herself to dutch braid.  She is getting quite good.

The girls and I went to the musical Newsies with Grandma Terrell.  We agree that this one might be the best, however, I think we say that after every musical!

No comments: