Friday, March 2, 2018

Girls Weekend up North.

A couple weeks ago I took a solo trip up North to visit my family.  I have not done this since before the girls were born.  It was a great time.  I had some much needed relaxation time, along with some much needed girl time.  It literally snowed from the time my plane landed until the time it took off three days later.  It was beautiful.  My dad tried to keep up with the snow fall.  I suppose a good daughter would have offered to help.  Sadly, I did not even think about it until this very moment.  My dad is a good man.  I love him dearly!

My niece turns sweet 16 in March.  The timing was great.  I was able to deliver her birthday gift and enjoy it with her.  We went to get mani-pedi's. 

Hallie is a beautiful young lady with an amazing heart.  I love her to pieces.

When the girls saw this picture of our nails they jokingly said, "We know which hand is yours."  I knowingly asked, "How?"  They were more than happy to tell me that my hand was the one with the wrinkles.  Those turkeys!

My sister and mom met up with us after our nail appointment for a very awesome lunch in downtown Coeur d'Alene.  It was so good to spend time with these ladies.
 
Most of you know, but my mom has a business doing custom window treatments.  She does beautiful work.  Just before I arrived, she had installed one room of a much larger job.  These drapes are just too awesome not to show.  The top of the drapes are all grommets.  It was a lot of work, but the client is thrilled with the results.

No comments: