Sunday, January 21, 2018

The Inception of Sunday Funday.

Sidney asked for another family meeting.  She really seems to enjoy organizing and facilitating these.  She posted an agenda at the beginning of the week for anyone to add items to.  Friday night, she held the meeting.  It was a pretty good idea.  We discussed topics ranging from Dad snoring in public areas (ha!) to the girls' request for Sunday Funday.  We decided that after dinner on Sunday nights, electronics will go off and we will have a game night.  Sounds like a great idea, but watch out, I am VERY competitive:) 

I took the girls to get their pictures Sunday morning.  I always get a birthday coupon for Kendall.  Since we already take school pictures in September, I let the girls have a little fun with the January pictures.  In honor of Sunday Funday, I am mostly posting the funny outtakes.  I will include a few others to demonstrate that it was not all fun and games.


I absolutely cannot stand the current fad of tongues hanging out.  So what did the girls do when asked to make a funny face?
 
Grandma Karen this is the one the girls thought you would like.

 


 
This picture was Kendall's favorite.  She made me order extra of these.

No comments: