Monday, January 15, 2018

The Hockey Hat Trick.

The girls decided to participate in the library winter reading program over Christmas break.  The library partners with the Idaho Steelheads Hockey team to encourage kids to keep reading.  At the end of the break, they had earned an Idaho Steelheads hat and tickets to a game.  Kevin and I took them to a game last Friday night.  It was a beautiful night on the plaza.  I found myself watching them with such awe.  They are growing up to be such awesome young ladies!
 
We were fortunate to get good seats! 
 
The girls even decided to borrow Kevin's camera for a selfie with the Steelhead's mascot.  It still shocks me when Sidney seems up for this. 

This picture cracks me up.  I have no idea what Sidney is actually doing.  Kevin thinks she had a mouth full of popcorn.

The game was excellent.  There was lots of action, and the Steelheads scored 5 goals, winning us a Carl's Junior hamburger. 

No comments: