Sunday, April 10, 2016

Inspiration and Bumper Cars.

The girls and I attended the Boise Flower and Garden show this year.  My friend Bridget and I have made this an annual tradition.  It is a fun event that I find both relaxing and inspiring.  Kevin and I bought a fountain last year that has managed to crumble in every way.  We certainly cannot put water in it this year, so we have decided to expand our succulent garden.  Below is a fountain that I saw at the garden show which gave me inspiration.  Of course, after salivating over the garden, the lady told me that all of her plants are fake.  At least if ours does not turn out as magical, I will have a great excuse!

The girls had a great time learning to sculpt.  One of the outdoor design companies that had a booth, encouraged the girls to put on some gloves and sculpt away.


The girls each used some of their money to buy an air plant.  Kevin and I chipped in to buy the bulbs.  So far, they have managed to keep them alive.

Before we headed out on our DC vacation, we took the girls to Pojos.  I must admit, I love that place!  It is not super fancy or over the top...Old School, really.  We always have a great time. The girls talked Kevin into several rounds of bumper cars.  They all had a blast.  The giggles coming from the girls were contagious.
 

No comments: