Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

 We had a great Christmas.  We spent Christmas Eve with Lisa and her family.  Lisa put on an incredible feast.  My parents joined us for dinner and the traditional bingo night.  Kendall even joined in the fun this year and won a couple of boxes of Mac-n-cheese.  She could not have been happier.


Kami had found this little pet monkey and saved it for the girls.  They named the monkey "Boo-Boo".  I think I have my mom to thank for that name:)

Uncle Chip focusing intensely on opening his gift...
 My sister let me do the honors of picking out my parents gift this year.  It was a lot of fun.  However, my sister found this great pad of paper that said "Lab Notes" in honor of Rylee.  Sadly, I think we have been replaced by a black lab.  My mom refers to Rylee as "our sister".  UGH!!!


Here are the girls rockin' their froggy jammies.  These were one of Sid's favorites.  The minute she opened them, she stripped all of her clothes off and wanted the jammies on.  Smart Girl!

Handsome men!  Dylan played Santa this year and passed out all of the presents. 

Sid showing her look of the day.  The girls were so much fun this year.  They had such a great time opening up their gifts.  When we got home and unpacked it was like Christmas all over again!

Hallie, snuggling up to her new jammies.  It seemed that we all got a pair this year.  Again, good thinking:)

Aunt Stephie finally got some snuggle time with Sid!
It was a great Christmas.  Good food, good roads, time with family and lots of incredible gifts.  We could not ask for more!!!

No comments: