Monday, June 17, 2024

Jonny & Hallie Visit.

My niece Hallie's husband, Jonny, was diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer.  Thankfully, they caught it early, but the treatment has been brutal.  He received his first treatment and could not get the second treatment due to low white blood cell counts.  They decided to head down here for the weekend to get their mind off things.  They surprised my mom, and we were there to capture the moment.


It was a pretty low key weekend, as Jonny's mind is much more active than his body will allow.  On Saturday, he was feeling pretty good, so we took a trip to Scheels.  My dad got a picture with Abe.

Okay this shirt of mine is such a fun conversation starter.  I literally had three complete strangers come up to me to remark on the shirt and tell me their funny stories.

Jonny and I rode the ferris wheel.  


Of course, we had to take advantage of the photo opps.



We polished it off with a trip to In-n-Out burger.





No comments: