Saturday, June 15, 2024

Golf, Guns and Tattoos.

We made the most of every single minute of the visit with Jason and Stephanie.  My dad, Jason and I did plenty of golfing.



Phil, my manager (Ha, I just love saying that), has been giving me a few golf tips and my goodness my game has improved.  I might even consider keeping score now and again...maybe...

We even got my sister out with us for a round of golf.  She did pretty awesome!

Sid and I went to the shooting range with Uncle Jason.  It was so much fun.  Jason was pretty impressed with what a good shot Sid is.

Oh...and the three of us ladies got tattoos.  We went to Kendall's lady, Sara, and she did an amazing job.

My mom got a tattoo with the word Faith on her arm.


Okay, this photo is just funny.  My sister was not in this much pain!

She and I got matching tattoos of our maiden name in my dad's handwriting.



My sister talked Sidney into letting her do her hair.  Sidney had about 50 conditions attached, but she agreed.


The results were just beautiful!  It is a good thing that they have an aunt who can teach them all the girly stuff, because I am not a huge help!

No comments: