Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Levi's World.

I sort of feel like Levi is one of my kids.  It is his world, and I am just living in it:)!  With a face like this, how could you think any differently?!


One of my coworkers was out here from Chicago.  She wanted desperately to go meet our horses.  So on the way to the airport, we took her by the ranch.  It was a super windy afternoon.  She brought apples for Pigeon and Levi. How did I not get a picture of Karen?  She did send me this picture that she took of us though.  It was so fun to show Karen around and really see her face light up!

We got a sleezy hood for Levi to tame his mane.  We tried it on, but have not left it on yet, because it has been so gross out.

During his Ferrier appointment he kept curling his lips.  Sidney swears it was her bad breath.  Whatever the reason, it was hilarious.


We have decided that he love Redbull.  Sidney gave him a little taste, and he was reaching for it after that.


Yep, he is a cutie.  On March 3rd, we will have had him for one year.  From wild to mild-ish:).

No comments: