Sunday, September 4, 2022

A Gloriously Long Weekend!

I decided to take a few extra days off before the long holiday weekend.  It was amazing.  The first day, I created myself a spa day.  I started off with a 90 minute facial at the Aveda Institute.  


After that, I had a 90 minute massage at my favorite place.  Yes!


In the afternoon, the girls joined me back at the Aveda Institute.  Kendall and I got our toes and nails done, while Sidney enjoyed a haircut and facial.  I was uber relaxed after that.



The next day, my dad and I drove to Payette to play a round of golf at Scotch Pines.  We had received free passes at the golf show this year and neither of us had ever played the course.  It was a fun course.  Lots of hills.  I even managed to get a par on hole 4.  This is an accomplishment for me.  My tee shot made it too the tall grass right off the green.  I made a nice easy chip shot that landed a couple feet from the hole, and scored a nice easy put into the hole.  Yay!


Looking back at the tee box on my par hole.  After that, nothing mattered!


On Friday, the girls and I and Abby drove to Sun Valley for Wagon Days (another post). We got home on Saturday evening.  Dylan and Heather had come down for a visit and we wanted ample time to hang out with them.  It was a fun time.  We went golfing on both Sunday and Monday, ate lots of food and generally had a good time.


No comments: