Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Ramblings.

For her 14th birthday, Sidney treated herself to a nose piercing.  She had been waiting until the day she turned 14 to do this.  So far she loves it and has been taking very good care to keep it clean.


Kendall took this beautiful picture of the moon through one of our windows.


With all of the smoke in the air, we have been having some insane sunrises and sunsets.

I love this dog.  I was relaxing one evening, when he came in to see me.  A few seconds later, he plopped himself down right on top of me.  I still remember how crazy and insane he was as a puppy.  Now, he is the most chill dog ever.

So chill, that he even lets the girls dress him up in ridiculous costumes.  The look on his face says it all.

Sidney went to an escape room birthday party.  It was a lot of fun.  The mom had made matching t-shirts for everyone.  They managed to escape with just a few minutes left.



We got a treat puzzle for the doggo's.  Bella is super tenacious and has zero trouble finding all the treats.  Bailey is hilarious.  He spends a few seconds finding the easy ones, then he lays down and takes a break before trying to find the harder ones.  



On another note, these dogs are ridiculously spoiled.  The girls have not problem inviting the dogs onto their beds, in fact they encourage it.  Thus you can see their confusion when I blow a gasket when they jump onto my bed.

Kendall tells me that her and Abby found the cutest plant, thrift, craft store all rolled into one.  She showed me some cute pictures of the place.  She found this adorable dress and equally adorable little plant while there.

My friend Dana had told me about the 'game changing' heated vest she had bought for winter horse season.  I decided to invest in one myself.  Bring it on cold weather!

No comments: