Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Quilt Mania.

 Since my mom and I were on a roll with my runner quilt, she was inspired to make each of her grandkids a quilt.  I agreed to help her.  Hallie and Jonny wanted a king size.  Whoa!  My mom and I work very well together and we were done with the top in no time.




Heather and Dylan wanted a smaller quilt in neutral tones.  I just love the way this turned out.

My mom was so happy with the way they were turning out, she purchased fabric for Kendall and Sidney's quilts.  We are already almost done putting these together as well.  

The hard part will be learning to use the long arm and actually quilting it.  With this many quilts, my mom is going to get certified to use the machine at her favorite quilting store.  I will be here for moral support the whole time:)

No comments: