Monday, January 11, 2021

14 and Counting...

It is just unbelievable how fast Kendall is growing up!  I love every last bit of her.  This year for her birthday, she wanted take out from Olive Garden and a night at The Village.  The grandparents and Hannah joined us for dinner and a celebration.





Brownies were her dessert of choice this year.  Oh how I would love to hear those wishes aloud.  The girls take them very seriously.

The girls and I went to the Village with a late night stop at Dutch Bros on the way home.  I felt like a fourth wheel as I followed them into the first store.  I quickly decided that I would go sit by the fountain and let them enjoy their independence.  They had a lot of fun shopping and taking fun pictures along the way.  

Happy 14th Birthday, my sweet girl.  I hope this year brings you health and happiness!

No comments: