Sunday, January 10, 2021

Our New Toy.

The girls and I received an air fryer for Christmas this year from my parents.  Terrell is always talking about the amazing things she cooks up in hers, so it was fun to give it a whirl.  The first think Sidney and I tried were homemade mozzarella sticks.  These were AMAZING.  We have made them at least three more times since these pictures.



For dinner one evening, I made steaks and potato wedges in the air fryer.  OMG, delicious.  I am not even a steak person, but this turned out very yummy.

Next, we tried homemade poptarts.  The recipe came with the air fryer, and it sounded delicious.  So far, so good.

Yep, they do look good.

Verdict:  Air Fryer Fail #1
They were not very good at all.  They were overdone on the outside and doughy in the middle.  We may have to try this one again, with a few modifications.

This little treat was not made in the air fryer.  I won this in Christmas Eve bingo.  It was fun making our pancakes this way!

No comments: