Monday, December 7, 2020

Julio, Haircuts and the Doggo.

My mom took Sidney to horse lessons the other day.  Alyssa handed her a brush and put her to work on sprucing up Julio.  My mom decided that Julio needed her scarf.  Oh My Goodness!  Alyssa got such a kick out of it, she sent me these pictures.


Sidney has been wanting to do an undercut with her hair.  I took her to Aveda and they did the first round.  I have managed to keep it tidy with Kevin's clippers.  It looks super cute when she is wearing braids or a ponytail.

Bailey is seriously the best dog.  Not without his faults of course!  Kendall has made him a special little campout spot in her room.  This dog seriously puts up with anything the girls throw his way.  It is astonishing.  He loves every minute of the attention.

No comments: